Knesset Israel Cemetery – 484 Pecks Road
Old Knesset Israel Cemetery & Anshe Amunim Cemetery
(in Pittsfield Cemetery – via Onota Street entrance)
Ahavath Sholom Cemetery – 1297 Churchill Street
- From the Mass. Pike/I-90: Take Exit 2, then Route 20 North (about 14 miles). Rte. 20 merges with Route 7 and is also known as South Street.
- Continue north into downtown Pittsfield. In the center the road becomes North Street. Continue north through the downtown about 1.5 miles to the intersection with Pontoosuc Avenue.
- Take a left onto Pontoosuc Avenue. Go about 0.25 miles and cross Wahconah Street.
- You will now be on Pecks Road.
- On the left is Onota Street for access to the cemeteries in the Pittsfield Cemetery
- Further on Pecks Road, on the right, is the entry to Knesset Israel Cemetery
- Still further on Pecks Road (about 3/4 mile), turn left onto Hancock Road and go about a half mile, then right on Churchill Street for about a half mil and the Ahavath Sholom Cemetery will be on the left.